According to the rules of SOLAS III / 20, the provisions of the circular IMO MSC.1 / Circ.1277, IMO MSC.1 / Circ.1392, IMO MSC.1 / Circ.1206.REV1 as well as on the basis of TU U 25.9-13851544-001: 2017 and certificates of recognition of the enterprise № 17.80025.180 LLC SPE "TO-NAR" carries out the manufacture, testing, inspection and replacement:
- rackets for lifeboats;
- rackets for front ladders;
- rackets for regular boats;
- rackets for life rafts;
- sling for lifeboats;
- towing devices for ships;
Boat rackets are steel ropes attached to the boat at its edges and held on a winch, designed to lower and raise the boat. Boat Loparev is made of galvanized steel rope gruzolyudskie performance ("Gl") according to GOST 7668-80. In the courts there are three ways to seal the blades in accordance with RD 5.2066-82:
- sealing on the thimble - sealing is performed by sealing on the aluminum sleeve;
- filling the "clip" with zinc at t = 450 o C ("clip" or "glass" - part of the trigger of the boat);
- laying on a clamping lath, thus the rope fastens directly to a drum and is fixed by a clamping lath.
Works on production of lopar are made under direct supervision of the Register on our production base, after sealing Loparev passes test on the test bench with loading of 2,2 SWL.
Upon completion of the tests, a test certificate of the Rope Test Station (CIS) and a certificate of the Register on f. 6.5.30.
The service life of rackets and slings for boats is 5 years, at the end of this period they are subject to replacement.